|Invitation for Bids - Bus Stop Concrete
Golden Crescent Regional Planning Commission (GCRPC) is requesting sealed bids for concrete construction of bus stop pads at various locations throughout the City of Victoria to improve existing fixed route bus stops. This project will be divided into different phases and payments will be disbursed upon successful completion of each phase.
IFB# GCRPC-1 2020 is designated for bus stop concrete construction which may include concrete pads for the shelters, sidewalks, curb cut-outs, ramps, and foundation for break-away sign poles.
The complete bid package may be received via e-mail by requesting the package from Shawn Fennell, Transportation Program Coordinator, by phone at 361-578-1587 ext. 221, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Physical copies of the bid package may be picked up in person at 1908 N. Laurent Street, Suite 600, Victoria, Texas 77901. You can also find the bid package in the attachments below.
Bids must be received by mail or other delivery service by 12:00PM CST on December 12, 2019 at 1908 N. Laurent Street, Suite 600, Victoria, Texas 77901. Bids must be in sealed envelopes clearly marked “IFB# GCRPC-1 2020”. Late bids will not be accepted under any circumstances. Any late bids received will be returned to the sender unopened.
GCRPC will award the contract to the most responsible and responsive company providing the lowest unit cost as selected by GCRPC.
The anticipated schedule for this IFB is as follows:
- IFB Released: November 8, 2019
- Pre-Bid Meeting: November 14, 2019 @ 10:00AM CST
- Last day to submit questions and RFAs: November 21, 2019
- Response to questions and RFAs: November 26, 2019
- Appeals and Requests for reconsideration: December 4, 2019
- Bids Due: December 12, 2019 by 12:00PM CST
- Bid Opening: December 12, 2019 @ 1:00PM CST
- Notification of Awards: December 19, 2019
- IFB GCRPC-1 2020 Bus Stop Concrete Construction
- Davis-Bacon Prevailing Wage
- Consolidated Certification Form
|GCRPC // Transit HOME|