is the policy and intention of GCRPC Transportation Programs to provide
transportation service to the public, which is free from conduct
detrimental to order and the safety and rights of each passenger of our
GCRPC Transportation Programs will in the event of any violation of its policies or rules enforce the following as appropriate:
riding in a GCRPC Transportation Program vehicle should by their
behavior, observe the following rules, prohibitions, and procedures.
- Removal of passenger
- Denial of Service
- Criminal Prosecution
- Disorderly Conduct: No person shall commit any act or engage in any conduct constituting disorderly conduct in a vehicle
No person shall possess or use any narcotics or drugs; offer to another
person any narcotics or drugs; or possess any drug paraphernalia in a
- Food and Beverages: No food or beverages will be
consumed on the vehicles, except for those passengers who require food
or beverages due to health conditions.
- Intoxication: No person shall enter or remain in a vehicle if such person is intoxicated
- Shirts and Shoes: No person shall enter or remain in a vehicle without
a shirt or without clothing that covers the upper portion of the body.
No person shall enter or remain in a vehicle without shoes or sandals
on both feet.
- Smoking: No person shall smoke in a vehicle.
- Spitting: No person shall spit in or upon any vehicle.